Paris, 2-4 November 2017
3rd Antinuclear World Social Forum:
On the road to the Antinuclear World Social Forum 2017
Since the first World Social Forum (WSF) held at Porto Alegre in 2001, the anti-globalization movement has expanded and consolidated. The first Antinuclear Social Forum was held in spring 2016 in Tokyo, where a « Call for a nuclear-free world network » was launched. In Montréal, the second Antinuclear Forum took place within the WSF. .
En 2017, the third Antinuclear World Social Forum will take place in France, the most nuclearized country in the world.
For all nuclear issues to be debated, we invite you to attend this international meeting. We will share our experiences and discuss together on the means to make possible the emergence of a world free of nuclear weapons and nuclear power generation.
Appeal for donations
To fund the antinuclear World Social Forum 2017, we appeal for donations. You can donate here, or by bank transfer to ATTAC FSM ANTI-NUCLEAIRE, CREDITCOOP PARIS NATION, IBAN: FR76 4255 9000 0841 0200 4330 465, BIC: CCOPFRPPXXX.
Important Dates :
- 15 April 2017: first call for activity proposals
- 15 June: registration opening
- 31 August: closing of call for proposals
- 2-4 November: Antinuclear World Social Forum
- 5 November: Coach trip to Bure, site of struggle against the CIGEO project of deep burial of nuclear wastes