The Antinuclear World Social Forum will take place at the Bourse du Travail, Paris.
The rooms used for the Forum are on three sites very close to the famous Place de la République
(3 rue du Chateau d’Eau, 67 rue de Turbigo et 29 Boulevard du Temple, see map below).
The welcome of participants (starting on Thursday November 2 at 8:30 am), the plenary sessions and the presentation stands will take place 29 Boulevard du Temple.
- 15 April 2017: first call for activity proposals
- 15 June: registration opening
- 31 August: closing of call for proposals
- 2-4 November: Antinuclear World Social Forum
- 5 November: Coach trip to Bure, site of struggle against the CIGEO project of deep burial of nuclear wastes
If you need help for accommodation booking (militant accommodation, hotel…), please contact email@example.com
Information will be given later.